- Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphone or above
- ActiveSync 3.x, Mobile Internet, or Mobile email to download cab
file on Smartphone
- Download SCalc10SP.cab file
on your PC
- If you have previous version running on your device, please
stop it using Start -> Resource Manager -> Task Manager.
- Connect your Smartphone using ActiveSync 3.x.
- Click Explore in your ActiveSync and copy SCalc10SP.cab into
\Temp folder of your mobile device.
- Start File Manager on your Smartphone, navigate to \Temp
folder and run SCalc10SP.cab
- You can also click link in your Pocket IE and run
SCalc10.SP.cab file from web page, or open SCalc10SP.cab attachment if
you received it in email.
- Follow short installation instructions, and see SCalc program
in your Start menu.
Short usage instructions
- Keyboard functions the same way as in standard Windows Mobile
- Use "0".."9" keys to enter numbers,
key for decimal point ".",
- "#" key to
scroll through often used operators,
key, or Send key to calculate the expression,
key to erase last result, operator, function, or digit of operand,
Right keys for left and right brackets,
Down keys allows you to scroll the screen,
- Hold "2"
key in Hexadecimal mode to get "A", "B", or "C" digits,
- Hold "3"
key in Hexadecimal mode to get "D", "E", or "F" digits,
- Left menu allows you to select function or operator depending
on the position in the expression. In hexadecimal mode it allows you to
get hexadecimal digits.
- Hexadecimal and Binary systems allow Integer operations only.
- Operand converted from another number system has ".", or ".00"
(in decimal system) at the end. Back key removes the whole converted
- You can make further calculation with the result you have in
previous expression. Just select operator and continue calculations.
- You can start new expression after you got the result. Just
type new number or select new function and continue calculations.
||Clear - clears all calculation history
|Operators/Functions - displays dialog to select
corresponded item. This function is available in left menu depending
on expression context
|Exp - inserts exp number into expression. It
displays as "e" in your expression.
|PI - inserts PI number into expression. It
displays as "PI" in your expression.
|Number system - Binary, Decimal, or Hexadecimal
system selection. Right after selection all the expressions
display operands and results in the selected system.
|Angle system - switches between Degrees and
Radians. It affects the result after you pressed Action or Send button
to calculate the expression.
|Precision - switched between Windows Default
and Full precision of the result output. Internally it has the same
value and does not affect further calculation with the result.
|About - displays About dialog with the version
number of the product.
Please send your issues, comments, or suggestions at